Monday 1 May 2017

Creative Papercraft Issue 4 - Woodland Critters - A Day For Daisies Card set

Hello And Welcome to my Blog!

This is a very exciting post for me today as I have been Published in the latest issue of

 Creative Papercraft Magazine - issue 4

It is such a thrill!

I have 3 Scrapbook layouts (One showing on the front cover)

And a Set of 5 cards!

Here are my Cards!

The theme was Woodland critters so I have used some favourite images from 

A Day For Daisies

 

 

 

The magazine can be ordered here!

Woodland Publishing - Creative Papercraft Magazine

 

 

Blossom Deer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fall Floral

 

 

Owl Sister

 

 

 

 

 

Flower Fox Nap

 

 

 

 

Spring Rabbit

 

 I hope you like my cards!

Hugs Julie xox

 

 


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow! This is extremely awesome! I am so excited for you!! Yay!!